|Pre-Sales questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical support is handled
via email per the following instructions. If your e-mail is a problem report that requires
us to duplicate your scenario under a debugger our response time will take longer than
If you do not include a valid reply-to address we will not be able
to respond so please check your mail program's reply-to address and verify that it is
correct. You wouldn't believe how many messages we get with an invalid e-mail address.
If you would like technical support
please do the following:
Send your problem report to email@example.com. It is critical that you include the
following information to expedite a response:
- Include the version of the product you are using.
Our products have version info which is available for viewing through the properties menu
from File Manger. Right click on the DLL or EXE, select properties from the menu
and select the version tab. The file version is listed at the top
of the form.
- If the problem is associated with installation, include the steps you
used to produce the problem.
- If the problem is associated with usage, include sample code
that demonstrates the problem you are having.
- If an error is being returned by ASP or the component include
the complete error message.
- Include what version of IIS you are using.
- Include the OS, version of the OS and info about any service
packs or hot-fixes installed.
- If you've done any troubleshooting please tell us what you've done to
troubleshoot the problem.
- If you are installing remotely via a product such as Norton's
PCAnywhere please indicate what software you are using.
Here's what a few of our customers are saying
about our support:
Thank-you for the quick response. You guys have the best support service I
have ever used. You truly have 'Great products and Great Support.' (H.M.) I saw the
wonderful comments about your service and figured it must be hype... BUT WOW, I mentioned
a enhancement that I thought would be nice and bingo - there it is! (R.M.).